Tour that you shouldn't miss - Discover Herceg Novi Walking tour
Herceg Novi is a beautiful town situated at the foothill of Orjen, between the mimosas, oleanders, magnolias, eucalyptuses... The town of eternal greenery, sun and thousand steps. The history left behind many fortresses, towers, monasteries,churches that witnesses six centuries of different cultural influences. The walking tour will introduce you to the spirit of this Mediterranean town. Find out what to see, where to dine, what to try and what to avoid ...
- You will see: Igalo, promenade ˝ Pet Danica ˝, city port Škver, Old town Herceg Novi, fortresses Kanli Kula and Forte Mare
- You will hear: interesting history facts, useful information about the town
- You will feel: that you must come again to this town, cause Herceg Novi is a ˝ town that you miss ˝
Looking forward to:
- City map
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for 2 fortresses: Kanli Kula and Forte Mare
- Individual costs and costs not mentioned in the itinerary
Price doesn't include:
What do I need for this tour?
You should bring: a bottle of water, a hat, comfortable shoes, SPF, good mood
Reservation is required!
Tour starts: 10:00 am (other times are also available) Meeting point: Pellegrino Travel Agency - click Here to open with Google maps. Tour duration: around 3 hours Tour availability: every day except Sunday