Off road tour Boka Bay
The path of sky fortresses in Boka Bay is one of the world's most celebrated roads. Made up of numerous bracing hairpin bends that carry the road up more than 850m above sea level up the mountainside, the route links famous fortresses from the 19th century. Breathtaking view of the best spots for Instagram highlights. We promise you a 360 panorama view of Boka bay.
- True scenic drive
- Tour of the fortresses
- Get to know the Austro-Hungarian heritage above the Bay of Kotor
- Jeeping adventure , SUV Nissan Pathfinder 4x4
Looking forward to:
- Camping equipment for outdoor recreation, soft drinks
- English-speaking guide and agency representative
- A bottle of water and coffee
- Picnic (consists of local national food)
- Transportation in SUV Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 (max 6 person per vehicle)
- Individual costs and costs not mentioned in the itinerary
Price doesn't include:
- Day 1
Meeting point at 9:00h at hotel reception
We start our trip towards Lepetane ( other side of the Bay) where the jeep will be waiting for us.
- 1Day 1
Driving on a mountain road, the first short break is made in the part from where you can see the old town of Kotor and the entire coast.
Guide will take you to the top of the fortress where you will have a coffee break, a drink and a picture of the beautiful landscape of the Bay of Kotor.
Drive along the mountain road to the Vrmac Fortress and Gorazda Fortress.
A note on the price
Price per person(min. 3 passengers): 130€
Price for groups(max.18 passengers): 90€ per person